The mission of the BYU Women’s Volleyball team is to:
Be a TEAM that competes together Every Play, Every Day
and develops ALL it takes to WIN the NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP.
To help accomplish this mission I will:
- Give dignified effort on the court, in the weight room, and in the class room, Every Play Every Day.
- Become fundamentally, tactically, and mentally sound.
- Strengthen the relationship of our team on and off the court through absolute commitment to our Team Culture.
- Be enthusiastic, industrious, confident, and compete with an unconquerable attitude of success.
- Represent the team, BYU, and the Savior with pride and dignity in every situation.